IT Manager Vacancy
AVC Immedia have a full time position available for an IT Manager, ideally to be based in Newbury, England.
Who are AVC Immedia?
AVC Immedia was born from two companies – Immedia, founded in 1999, and AVC, established in 1976 in Aberdeen. Immedia Group plc is the parent company of the trading body Immedia Broadcast Ltd; the Group acquired AVC in 2016, creating a content and service powerhouse that delivers every kind of creative and communications content for brands.
We are a modestly sized team that packs a punch. We are proud of our blue-chip client list, including Nationwide Building Society, IKEA, Shell UK, Subway, BMW, FIFA, HSBC and many more.
We have a need to outperform expectations. We’re all about the personal touch and never want our partners to be a couple of cells on a spreadsheet but real people that we work alongside every day of the week to create amazing things.
We bring this focus to our work every day. We’re delighted that so many of our clients have worked with us for many years.
Our offices are based in Newbury, Aberdeen & Houston; our team operates at a global scale, in recent years we’ve undertaken projects within and for companies based in the USA, Denmark, Russia, Dubai, South Korea, Norway and France.
What are we looking for?
We’re on the search for a new team member who has the following;
- 2-5 year’s experience working in IT Operations.
- Experience in leading and managing IT teams and projects.
- Solid working knowledge of computer systems, servers, security, network administration, databases, and storage systems.
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Previous experience working within Audio delivery and software administration, is preferred but not essential.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working with Network and servers’ infrastructures.
- Solid Technical Skills.
The below are further key abilities and experience required for the role;
- Ability to have open and genuine conversations with clients and suppliers.
- An analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability for forward think and look to new developing trends in the market.
- Be responsible for security of the company data and computer systems.
- Responsible for coordinating, developing, and leading all computer related activities within AVC Immedia.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and audio related services.
- Work within AVC Immedia to identify and analyse solutions for IT.
- Most importantly, someone who values our values!
What We Offer
We believe in our staff above all, with every decision focused on what we believe is right for our teams. We have a culture that rewards excellence and emphasises trust, care, respect and support. Our five core values listed below define this culture.
Our Core Values: Passion – Humanity – Integrity – Visibility – Empathy
The successful new team member working will benefit from the following within their role;
- Lots of responsibility. You will be charge of multiple key client accounts and projects.
- Excellent job perks such as pension and flexible working hours amongst the many.
- A place in our highly motivated IT and Business Support team.
- An environment and culture that will allow you to develop, prosper and progress.
The closing deadline for applications is 27th May 2022. Please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.