Video Production Summer Internship
Love creating content?
AVC Immedia is looking for a Video production intern to join our award winning creative media team here in Aberdeen for between 8 – 12 weeks.
The ideal candidate loves creating content, is hyper organised, has a genuine passion for storytelling and has had hands on experience in both videography and the editing process.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain real insight into the industry as we will provide hands-on experience across the whole content production process. During this placement you will have the opportunity to impact and capitalise on many aspects of our business and play a meaningful role in our day to day operations.
You will gain a deeper practical understanding into the power behind professional content creation and the increasing role it plays on business communications. Typically, you will be an integral part of projects aiding in everything from shooting, producing and editing content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Video production and editing using software suites such as Adobe premiere Pro and After effects.
- Assisting with field shoot duties including set-up, camera operation, audio capture and lighting
- Actively involved in pre-production stages, compiling scripts and creating storyboards.
- Gain insight into the deployment of the content via digital platforms and social media.
The suitable candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated video production and editing skills
- Ability to accurately understand scope of assigned projects, clients’ goals and requirements, and budgets through meetings, taking notes, and asking questions
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage projects and stories simultaneously
- Desire to broaden knowledge of emerging technologies
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for the role please send your portfolio/CV with a compelling email as to why you would be the perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org