We are revising our website as it’s wordy and confusing. It lists a huge number of services that we can deliver.
So what? Why should a customer care? We need to talk about how we deliver our services and, most importantly, what we can do for our customers.
Our key principles are:
- A customer is never just a number on a spreadsheet
- Our customers have unique needs that we meet because of our deep expertise and experience in creating and delivering audio and visual content
- We engage closely with our clients by talking to key team members to truly understand the issues they face
- Then, and only then, do we propose a solution and a cost
- We prefer to propose in person and have conversations rather than give presentations
- We like to get the cost discussion out of the way as soon as possible, as if we’re not aligned on cost it’s best for both parties to understand this quickly
- We don’t solve problems until we have agreed the cost for doing so
- We work so closely with our clients it can feel like we become part of their team, so that as well as working as part of the AVC Immedia team our employees also join virtual teams across many clients
- We prefer to specialise rather than be “all things to all men”
- We won’t work at a loss, and charge more for our expertise and experience
- We aim for long term relationships rather than one-off transactions
- If we aren’t truly solving the problems our customers face, why are we in business?
If that sounds like the kind of company you’d like to bring in to work on your video or audio do get in touch and let’s have those conversations!