Audio Visual Technician
Location: Aberdeen, Grandholm Mill
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Position: Full Time
Due to recent large project wins and ongoing growth AVC Immedia are looking for an Audio Visual Technician to join our established AV team.
Being in operation for over 40 years AVC Immedia are proud to be recognised as the premium supplier of first class Audio Visual design, equipment and installation. We have built a reputation in delivering best in class audio visual solutions to our diverse range of client both locally and nationwide across a multitude of sectors ranging from Oil and Gas to Education.
With the breadth of services we offer from live events to large complex installations we are looking for an AV Technician that has advanced technical experience with a skill base across all aspects of Audio Visual. You will be ambitious in nature and able to work on to your own initiative to solve complex problems and actively learn about new technologies. You will have had experience in a client facing role and been involved in the full project life cycle from site visit, proposal creation, project management, installation, maintain and after-sales service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for AV equipment supply and installation ranging from large new build fit outs to small office upgrades.
- Working on a wide variety of projects alongside our experienced team.
- Attending client meetings and producing scope of work.
- Preparing, Checking & Loading equipment for events/installations ensuring HSE policies are adhered to.
- Operating and/or working at Live Events, conferences and award shows.
- As well as typical day to day duties associated with this industry and position.
The suitable candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous AV Technician experience preferred with a proven record of supplying and installing multiple technical AV projects across all types of business.
- Experience in AV installation at corporate level.
- HSE experience in delivery of AV to new builds, AV upgrades and events.
- Understanding of legalities around AV Install environment.
- Experience in event planning, costing and operation.
- Positive and friendly approach.
- You should have experience of delivering a high-quality service to all types of clients at different seniority levels with client facing skills and good communication.
- Have a proven in-depth understanding and practical experience of all aspects of AV.
- You should be inquisitive in nature and able to display that you regularly use your own initiative to learn about new technology and have a passion for solving complex problems.
- Hold a current clean UK driver’s license.