Do you have a can-do, creative thinking attitude with a passion for marketing? Do you have ideas to share and want a company that will take them onboard? We would love you to join our team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a unique service offering and to join a friendly award-winning creative team where you will be able to develop your experience.
AVC Immedia has offices in Newbury, Aberdeen and Houston TX and works with global brands including JD, Subway, BMW MINI, IKEA, Shell and FIFA. You will be able to make your mark within the business as a key part of the management team whilst helping to achieve the business’s bold objectives.
As part of the Commercial Team you would;
- Create the group marketing plans to achieve the business objectives – with input from the Commercial and Management Team
- Manage and drive the external SEO agency in the production of User Focused Content and strategic website copy to increase brand awareness and drive digital traffic
- Take ownership of the website and blog content whilst reviewing Google Analytics and assessing ways to improve visibility and the user journey. Including sourcing relevant imagery, uploading and banner creation.
- Copy writing for case studies, press releases and blog content. Working with the Video production team to create video case studies where possible
- Plan, create and implement social media campaigns reflecting the services and brand.
- Development and implementation of the social media calendar to promote activities and services within the group
- Working closely with the relevant teams to create proposals, presentations or bid documents for customers and prospects whilst working to tight deadlines
- Liaising with all departments to develop the monthly Board Pack
- Report monthly on marketing activities, ROI and learnings
- Create adverts and material for external printers and relevant publications
- Ownership of the company Sage CRM for segmentation to engage customers as part of a targeted strategy
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to multi task whilst being organised
- Team player and able to work independently
- Copy writing skills
- B2B experience
- Ability to use image manipulation tools including Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in the use of a CRM’s (ideally Sage) to increase engagement with our audience
- Passion for music, video, animation
- HTML knowledge
- CSS illustrator skills
- Better Proposals software
We have offices in Newbury and Aberdeen however the right person could work remotely. This position is UK based only. Please send your CV including expected salary to Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org by FRIDAY 14th August 2020.