Job Title – Digital Designer
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced creative digital designer to join our enthusiastic, creatively led, fun and hard-working team.
The ideal candidate will be a Creative Designer with a background in graphic design having moved into digital design and can demonstrate a strong portfolio of executed projects. The role of the Digital Designer is to strengthen the Immedia Group brand and to take an artistic lead in creating concepts and designs for a variety of platforms, including both Immedia Group and AVC websites, visual media and marketing collateral. The Digital Designer will enhance our brand message, make our media platforms exciting and user-friendly, and be able to transform content ideas into multimedia experiences for both internal and external audiences.
A bit about us
We are a market leading media company specialising in content creation. Our award-winning team produce video, animation and digital content. At AVC Immedia you will get to work on a varied range of innovative projects for local, national and international brands, utilising the latest audio, video and digital technologies at our modern offices here in Grandholm Mill, Aberdeen. You will be joining a team who are passionate about a content first approach to marketing and communications and keep the customer at the core of everything we do. This will be a group role and will see you play a central role in long term growth of the company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Working within the Immedia Group brand guidelines you will be managing the digital design output and reinforce the organisation’s style and voice through all group platforms. Establish the look and feel of various interfaces, including web and mobile. Design logos, icons and infographics. Work with the AVC and Immedia teams to visualise content, creating layouts and reinforcing our Groups brand guidelines. Create and organise production assets. Source and produce images and video footage. Work with all teams across Aberdeen and Newbury. Support the Group marketing requirements with marketing collateral including digital and traditional. Ensure brand cohesion across all design projects. Scope time and resource required to complete the project work.
Creative, with a strong sense of visual aesthetics and the ability to formulate effective concepts:
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations without compromising quality.
- Able to inspire user engagement that meets strategic marketing objectives for the Group.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good team player and communicator with the ability to effectively take direction as well as delegate work.
- A proven track record of producing results-driven design work, particularly involving translating design across online and offline and customer presentations.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience within a digital design role with a solid foundation in typography, layout and design.
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Up to date with the latest technologies, best practices and industry trends.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid proficiency with Adobe Design Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Knowledge and experience of CSS, HTML5, WordPress, motion graphics or videography are all highly advantageous.
- Effective communication of design through graphics and mock-ups.
- Strong portfolio; please provide link with your application.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio of work to Aaron Drummond, Digital Innovation Manager at AVC Immedia – email@example.com